What do my beliefs have to do with you?

What do my religious beliefs have to do with you? Do the things I believe actually interrupt the way you practice your religion? Do my beliefs interfere with the way you worship? Do my beliefs interfere with a relationship with your deity? If so then how? If not then why do you care so much about what I believe? Why can't you just stick to your beliefs and leave mine alone?

I've been asking these questions for 2 days now in a particular post. The person never answered me. So I'll ask my questions here and anyone can answer.

anime_mom619

Asked by anime_mom619 at 2:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i don't think she's ever going to answer you, anime..because she has no answer. she's obviously got a vendetta against the catholic faith. i asked yesterday (or was it another time this week..can't keep up lately) what her beef was...and never got a response, either.
    my guess is her own faith is being questioned, and she's lashing out because she had a disagreement with someone once, who happened to be catholic. idk, either that, or she's just a bloomin' idiot.
    seems there are an awful lot of anons in this section the last couple weeks, huh? hard to keep up!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I have answered you many times. You just do not want to accept the answer. I don't have to keep trying to explain. So stop asking. In fact, no one has to explain it to you why they post what they do. And for your information, the Catholic religion isn't only your faith. I don't owe you an explanation for anything. I can and do talk about any religion that I want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• No one seems to be jumping on the grenade here, so I will give it a shot. :) What you believe, practice, or do matters nothing to me at all. :) I don't care if your religion requires you paint your forehead green and yell I am the walrus, that is you. I personally become annoyed when other people try and push their beliefs on me. Tell me what I think is wrong, because only there way is right. Tell me I deserve to die, because I don't believe in the same god they do. I don't mind seeing Christmas trees out, next to a Hanuka bush, next to a sign about Kwanzaa. It isn't interfering with me in any way. I don't mind a prayer being said in school, whatever floats your boat. I don't have to pray with you. Just don't force your religion onto others, and what you do shouldn't matter. When people freak out because you mentioned it, they are just as bad as the zealots. :)
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 3:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• You ask some good questions that I would like to know the answer to myself.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:42 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Good questions. I hope "she" answers them! Wouldn't hold my breath though :)
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• by: Anonymous
    I have answered you many times. You just do not want to accept the answer. I don't have to keep trying to explain. So stop asking. In fact, no one has to explain it to you why they post what they do. And for your information, the Catholic religion isn't only your faith. I don't owe you an explanation for anything. I can and do talk about any religion that I want.
    __
    i Have read all your hate post and have yet to see you answer here. MAybe you could provide a link? Really, as a Catholic I would like to know the answers myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Anime, I asked similar questions:

"Why can't you just share YOUR beliefs? Why is your message, your "truth", dependent upon pointing out where others are wrong? Can't your beliefs stand alone and speak for themselves?"

And never received and answer. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Absolutely nothing! just don't tell me how wrong I am for beleiving differently.

Answer by older at 11:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Older, I would never tell you that you were wrong for your beliefs. ^_^ And of course I knew how most of you would answer these questions.

And anon 1:21 you NEVER once answered my questions. However when you turned it around and asked me, I answered you right away. Another person's beliefs have nothing to do with me and how I practice my faith. I may not agree with another religion, but I can respect it. When I ask a question about a religion it is because I genuinely want to know more about it, and I ask with an open mind and heart. Most people do. The ones that don't ask questions like that and claim to speak the "truth" are only trying to spread hatred. Because of that they will never be able to answer my questions. EVER. Thanks for proving my point though anon... yet again.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• : older
    Absolutely nothing! just don't tell me how wrong I am for beleiving differently.

Are you kidding?! You constantly tell bible believing Christians they are wrong for not putting any one (including their own children) before God. Are you kidding? You constantly put down bible believers...you call them many false names such as hateful and close-minded.
    All you people who call us names, you are guilty of the very things you accuse us of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2009