PLEASE HELP!!! i am confused do you have regular periods? if so do periods sometimes start the first days of the month and sometimes the last days?

i only took 2 months of ortho-tri-cyclen as they were drying my milk supply so i didn't take them this month my last period i believe was between the 2nd to 5th of august but didn't have my period this month, i am confused because i feel pain on my ovaries like i am gonna get my period and broke up as i usually do before my period, could my hormones had messed up because i didn't take the pills this month? also i have been using the pull out method so i doubt i am pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• seriously i can't sleep i don't want a baby too soon :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would say yes,your hormones are probably messed up. And get another means of birth control,pulling out doesn't work. A man can leak seminal fluid before he orgasms and you can still get pregnant. Perhaps you should get a test to be sure you aren't already pregnant.
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 4:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• pull out method isn't very effective, so you could be pregnant. but also the hormones could be messed up from going on and off BC, and also breastfeeding could make your periods irregular, especially if your baby is really young. if your period is late already which it sounds like it is since you haven't had one in september yet, rigth? then you should be able to go ahead and get a home pregnancy test. good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009