my dd threw up....!!!

my dd was in her crib and started crying she cried suddenly and so hard she threw up a LOT.... its all down her crib and a big pile on the ground...

shes been having a really runny nose lately and had a little fever yesterday....

should i worry?? or was it just from crying??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wouldnt worry to much unles it doesnt go away within 3 days or so.could be her teeth
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• She could have some sort of stomach flu. my DD was 13 mos old when she threw up the first time. Scared me silly lol She had just finished nursing to sleep, so I put her upright over my shoulder to bring her to her crib. Right as I walked in the room, she threw up a little. I figured it was her positioning. Then about an hour later I heard coughing, and then nothing, so I checked on her and she threw up in her sleep. She ended up having the stomach flu--no more vomitting but lots of diarrhea.

Push fluids if she keeps vomitting, and if its accompanied by diarrhea, use the BRAT diet to bind her stools (banana, rice, applesauce, toast). HTH
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It could also be from all the phlegm.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2009