random sharp stomach pains that travel from the bottom of my tummy to "down there" whats that mean?

is it just her messin with nerves while she's movin around or should i bring it up to my doctor? i heard that sharp stomach pains during late pregnancy isnt good but it only happens 2-3 times a day for no more than an hour.. its like a pulse type of sharp pain its really weird.. and irritating as hell! wakes me up sometimes it gets so bad

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 3:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:25 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• 37 weeks and 3 days they said she's probably -2 station right now, pretty low but she said she doesnt know for sure and cant tell for sure until the big day
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 3:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i think you might be pretty close because around 2 weeks before delivery i was feeling those pains, and i think that happens because the baby has the weight down there already and it probably has dropped. congrats
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i hope so! she moves around a lot so im sure shes ok and yesterday at the check up she was still healthy as a horse so it probably is her messing with my nerves, just making sure thats not one of those "danger signs" thanks for the adv :-)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 3:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2009