TTC Question

ok so i just got the implanon implant removed on the 15th and i started ttc. For the last few days i have stopped bleeding completly and am wondering if i'm ovulating or have a chance at getting pregnant. I have really irregular periods that leave me bleeding 365 days a year. So not bleeding has been making me jump for joy. When i took out the implanon i bled really bad and then just stopped all together. Today i've noticed that my cm is a pasty white color and sticky. I've been having sex every other day. Does this cm mean i'm ovulating or close to ovulating? We have sex every other day and its not TTC sex where we just concentrate on getting pregnant. We enjoy it everytime lol. I also put a pillow under my butt after. I've also heard that theres a time period that you are super fertile after you take out the implanon. I was just wondering if that is true. What are my chances of conceiving. Big time sex drive increase also

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 3:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I THINK U COULD BE PREGGO IF U STOPPED BLEEDING COMPLETELY..AND U ARE DISCHARGING CLEAR MUCUS...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 3:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• when you're ovulating it's clear and sticky...not pasty. Not pasty would mean that you just finished ovulating. I just had this same question and googled it.
    mamamia1974

Answer by mamamia1974 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• well i don't know how to explain it. Its white like the color of a reciept white and sticky but its slowly starting to stretch
    Lori1818

Answer by Lori1818 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009