Do you feel sad leaving your baby when u go to work?

:( I will I just know it, No matter who it is!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 4:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES! I do....I have been working since my daughter was 3 months old now she is 2 years 4months....and I have days where I feel sad or bad for leaving her. It's normal to feel this way....your a mom for goodness sake! Take each day at a time....somedays I enjoy getting out of the house and then others I wish I could play and share in her whole day. You are going to work to better her/his life. You will love to when the day is over and you can come home to that little face!! Good Luck to you!! :)
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 4:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yes, I'm really struggling with this. I feel like DS is going to look at his grandparents as his parents. My worst fear is he will call my mom or MIL "mama". I'm taking it one day at a time and spending as much time as possible with DS. Thats the only advice I can give. Cherish the time you are home with baby!
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 9:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• yea i do....i want to stay home with her but in todays world i cannt afford to stay home.....my daughter calls my mom "mama mama" she still calls me mama but it hurts my feelings when she chooses my mom over me.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• my baby girl is 4 months and i still get sad when i have to leave her lol
    HisBabyMama23

Answer by HisBabyMama23 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2009