Who else is with me?

Who thinks that we should ignore the Anon that keeps spreading falsehoods about others beliefs Don't engage her. For we all know that she really doesn't want and answer. I'm even for burying her questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I say we post pictures of cake. Trolls have a weird aversion to cake.
    So yeah, if I've ruined a real question with my cake pictures I apologize. My goal was to ward off our troll.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• ?
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 8:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• She's been on a Catholic rampage and just started in on the Seventh Day Advanists.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Then report it to cafemom admin., they will find out who it is and deal with it.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 8:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• OPEN UR EYES OP.. THIS IS NOT IGNORING HER.. DUH...SINCE WHEN WAS POSTING A QUESTION ABOUT SOMEONE IS IGNORING SOMEONE. NOW SHE KNOWS ITS GETTING TO U AND MIGHT DO IT MORE., DO U NOT THINK B4 U ACT. BC I DONT THINK U DO.. MAYBE U SHOULD START,,, AND NO I AM NOT HER SO PLEASE DONT THINK I AM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I agree. That's the best way to deal with it. "she" will get bored and go back under her bridge :)
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• As a Catholic I will say her words have actually helped to get the truth out about the Catholic church and the real teachings. She is putting out a lot of false beliefs about the Catholic church and out of the woodwork Catholics have come back and given the real information.

She doesn't want the information, but others who have grown up listening to false information about the Catholic church are able to learn and read.

In a weird way, I look forward to her questions, I get information about my faith and some great links. Yesterday someone posted an excellent YouTube on the Catholic faith.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• OP here that was me. But I know she wouldn't look at it. Glad you liked it. The only thing I didn't like was the plea at the end. I understand why. But for this I wish it wasn't there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I turned it off at during the plea :) but she might not have clicked on it but she got the best quote because I made sure i posted it.

thanks for the link it was great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• If we ALL kept reporting her answers as hate mongering MAYBE just MAYBE Cafemom would BOOT her hate filled ass OFF the site. CM knows WHO you are even when you post Anon.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009