i'm having more and back pain, Could i be in labor?

it hurts where the tail bone is

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• need more info but back pain is normal during pregnancy and labor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Braxton Hicks Contractions or True Labor?

Are your contractions true labor pains or Braxton Hicks contractions? Find out more. ... Regular tightening or pain in your back or lower abdomen.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Maybe your baby is pressing low. Do you know how the baby is positioned? Are you having contractions? Are you at term?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• are you going to the bathroom a lot also?
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 7:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Good ways to alleviate the pain in your lower back is to get a plastic swimming ring, inflate it halfway, put your tummy in the middle, and lay on your tummy for a while. I had terrible back pain / back labor with my baby and I used to sleep like this all the time. Sounds counterproductive but it actually worked for me. Another way to relieve some pressure is to sit on an exercise ball and just roll your hips around in a circle. I hope this helps!

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 9:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2009