How many of you get high........?

Off of a good deal! I hit up the local Goodwill store last night and made out like a bandit! I got a $69 ArdenB sweater complete with tags for under $5bucks! I got about five more brand new items and some other great deals. All brand name labels and looking never worn! I got 9 tops, a pair of jeans and a skirt for $50. I was so HIGH!

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 9:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I absolutely love Goodwill. The last time we went, back in April, we got ds's entire summer wardrobe, 6 pairs of pants for SO and a stroller for less than $50. I saw the same stroller at Walmart for $60, we got it for $15. We're due for another trip there, for ds's winter wardrobe lol.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 10:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Correction.....I got 10 tops!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• You got me on this. I thought you where talking about a different type of high.

Answer by louise2 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I know, haha! :)
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• YES! I love a good deal...It takes me twice as long to shop as it should b/c I have to compare price to price and product to product...the only quick buys for me are things I can't sway on--like my shampoo and face stuff
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I was about to tell you about yourself then i realized what you were talking about. LOL :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I love shopping at Goodwill for my teens! They love it, too, when they can get a fashionable wardrobe while saving mom a lot of money, plus there are little things that are great finds. They hate the part that they have to try every little thing on, but I don't want to buy it if it doesn't fit or look good on them, right?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I can't believe I ever used to pay full price for anything. It's funny, but almost everytime I go shopping in Goodwill, I bought my outfit there. A couple of weeks ago they had new items from Target for a dollar a piece and then they marked them half-off. I got a fantastic brand new shirt for fifty cents!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Good for you! I love to find those kind of deals. I've been wanting to check out our local thrift store but I can't find the time. I also want to go to the Goodwill in the next town. It looks like a big store from the outside and I always used to find good deals when I went in the one where we're originally from.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I love shopping at thrift store and Goodwill! I find my son the best clothes and I get some nice clothes for myself too!
    MamaChop05

Answer by MamaChop05 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2009