Great, she's stuck!!!

Anyone know a quick trick to get a snake out of a printer?? I've been trying to get her out for the last hour but she sure is stubborn!!!! I've tried light and water.... she's wrapped up inside and her head is out, her tail is out, but she's holding on tightly to something!!! Any help plese!!???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pets

• haha...sorry to laugh...my DHs boa used to go all over the house---ugh...we used a little vinegar water solution to get him moving one day...but can irriate the skin...I would take the printer and the snake and put it in her cage---then wait. If it doesnt fit in the cage---try the bathroom or someother place you can catch her when she decides to come out.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• That's funny. Why do you have a snake out anyway? Shouldn't it be in a cage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• she was used to being out of the cage from the person watching her... he had 3 of these Royal Ball Pythons running around his 3 bd apartment. So I take her out so she doesn't get the feeling of being trapped and therefore won't turn on me. Well, she found a tight cozy place instead!!! I am trying to put her back in her cage, but I think she knows.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• and yes, I do agree, it is funny!!!! I thought she was just resting on the tray!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Well good luck...Hopefully shes not really stuck...If its close to feeding time, and you can put the printer where she eats---maybe shell come out for a snack?

I would try that as a last ditch effort though...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• she has about 2 more weeks before she'll eat again, but thanks for the thought!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Ice usually works to move a stubborn snake.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Why do you have a pet that you are afraid will "turn on you"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• get some kind of achohol its it irritates their skin and they move away from it...dont worry it wont hurt her i use to have a bottle near my snakes cage all the time just in case he bit me..btw he never did but i was told by my friend who is a snake dealer to always have a bottle of cheap voka on hand just in case
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2009