What would you do if...

What would you do if you caught your "other half" on match.com. You've been together for 4 years and have kids together. And when you walked in the room he minimized the screen, told you it's just an ad and that he forgot he had an account and was going in to delete it yet REFUSED to let you see the proof?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't believe that for anything. That just screams he's up to something. Way too obvious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would be packing his shit and be bootin him out the door. I don't put up with ANY of that shit. He is a cheatin bastard. no matter if he has done the deed or not he is looking shit up. He is full of shit. if you don't change this situation you will just as stupid as him. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would think he was up to absolutely no good whatsoever.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would freak out first. Then get mad and confront him. Ask for the truth. We have been married for 20 years. So if I found this out, I would be pissed. Then I would calm down and start getting myself straight. Go get a job, start saving some money. Because our marriage is probably over.

Answer by louise2 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I don't usually agree with anon...but this time I do...if he wont show you proof---hes out---the fact he was looking is good enough for me--
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would think he's up to something. I believe, and I could be wrong, that most of those types of sites have an inactive setup where after the account is inactive for X amount of time they automatically delete it. And I would think 4 yrs is well beyond that time. Not to mention, what would make him suddenly "remember" that he had this account? Yeah, I'd be very suspicious, and if he won't show you what he was doing, I'd assume the worst in this case.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would think we had a problem, confront him, talk and if that didn't work, I would suggest marriage therapy. It takes two to make or break a marriage.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 10:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Sounds like he's shopping for a replacement for you. Kick him to the curb or sign up on the site and look for his current ad's as proof he's shopping for a new you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:10 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Say "SEE YA!"
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 10:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Push it. Trust is everything in any relationship and if he doesn't get it he needs a wake up call. Cut that mess out now...Four years...he has probably been on that all this time...he just got caught. He needs to see the light!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2009