What should I wear to a symphony/concert thing?

I am going to see Pete Cetera from the band Chicago tonight, and he is playing with the Louisville Symphony Orchestra. I wonder what I should wear, because it's kind of in between a concert and a symphony. Should I go somewhat formal/casual? I was thinking about wearing a black pencil skirt with a fitted black long sleeved shirt and belting that-is that appropriate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Basic black always works. It can dress up with pearls or go fun with the perfect necklace. If you are sitting your skirt needs to be comfortable and legal. If standing I recommend new inserts for your shoes. Have fun. Comfort and pride are the best fashion.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 26, 2009