Bachelor Party

My DF is going out for his bachelor party tonight! I have to work...boo. I'm having a little girls night during the week. What were you doing during your man's bachelor party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• my man didnt have one, his best man went to bed that night at 8 o clock without planning a darn thing and I had to plan my own bachelorette party cause my maid of honor didnt plan anything they were my husbands sister and brother in law and they sucks as best man and maid of honor
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Originally we planned to have our bachelor/bachelorette parties the same night, so neither of us would be thinking about what the other was doing. That didn't actually happen, but I think I was working on wedding stuff during his party. We did our own flowers, so that's probably what I was doing.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• He did not have one. I think happen because his friends did not like me then. Most of them still don't.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 11:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I had 3 weddings and we never had a bachelor or girl's night out. I should have taken that as an omen! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 12:40 PM on Sep. 26, 2009