How many of you thought I meant "get high off of drugs" and were about to answer "Yes?"

Seriously, I don't expect any honest answers to this one, lol. I imagine all of you that peeked were just curious as to how many OTHER CafeMommers were potheads, but certainly not you?

Again, seriously, I've experiemented in the past but haven't done anything in so many years I can't even remember. I don't even drink and there is NOTHING that would even make me consider taking any drug that wasn't Dr prescribed at this point in my life. I've grown WAY out of ever wanting to do that again. You? Be honest.

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 11:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People have HUGE misconceptions on marijuana.

No I dont
    That is all my mom did and because of her being high of a plant she was the worse mother ever and our lives were misrible.
    She always thought people were after her so we moved every 3 months she beat us when her pot was gone because she forgot she smoked it all . She would take us with to get more and called it family time
    POT IS A DRUG IT MESSES WITH YOUR MIND PERIOD
    plant or not it is still not good.,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• of course youll get honest answerrs
    dont you know alot of moms here are pot heads

I thouhgt you ment drugs but no I wasnt going to say yes.
    I grew up with a high mom I think it is stupidity
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I have honestly never ever tried drugs and don't plan to...I did try to smoke a cigarette once and thought it was gross...I have smoked a cigar twice though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Same for me. My mom was addicted to heroin, among other things. The harder drugs I never did but I experimented with pot as a teenager. I became an alcoholic. I don't drink now and the experimental years are long gone.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• The only thing I did illegal was drink b4 the age of 21.. I guess Im pretty boring. No one in my family is heavy drinkers or does drugs either
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i have smoked pot when i was 13 and stopped at 17. I never really drank I have only gotten drunk one good time in my life and that was this year on my 21st bday and ill prob never do it again. i stopped smoking cigarettes for my kids when i was 18. so im good to go now all clean :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Actually, no, I guess I really didn't know a lot of moms on here were potheads, lol. Call me naive.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I don't really see marijuana as a drug, its a plant and as long as I'm not around my child and its not around my child I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it should be legal and the ONLY reason its not is the gov't would have a hard time taxing it. People have HUGE misconceptions on marijuana. If you were to really research it you'd see that it isn't that bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I used to smoke every once in a while when i was younger but haven't touched it since i was 18. My mom is a recovering meth user and she still smokes pot but always has so it doesn't bother me anymore. I like to drink every now and then but that's it except for prisciption drugs i have to take.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• anon :58 hurt my lung when i smoked it. so please tell me how its not bad? i dont think it should be legal who the hell wants someone sitting around ur child (outside or in a place) smoking pot?? ur an idiot and ur only thinkin about urself and ur likes and wants. get over it smoke is damn smoke and it harms my child no matter who is doing it! it makes u space out and not pay attention and it makes u not care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009