Peole amaze me!

The people that respond to questions anon and dont have the balls to say anything else to you. Thisi site is honestly a joke. You wont be seeing me on here anymore!

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• here we go again....
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Really? You're not anon because you have a screen name showing and a ducky picture? Lol. We are all anon.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• You amaze me! and i mean that...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• ok...
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I don't blame you this site should be EMPOWERING for woman though it seems some of them never grow up and just continue to be degrading to one another. Isn't this site about helping out other mom's who are in need, talking to those who have experienced what your going through so they can comfort you, I TOTALLY agree with you.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• what is a peole
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Over and over again. People on here, anonymous or not. will give their own opinions. Good opinions or bad. Get us to it.

Answer by louise2 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• do i count as a peole?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Try sticking to other parts of the site, the answer section is only one small part of this great site. Also if you really like the answer section stay away from anything that could be a drama question, it is entirely possible to use this site and not get caught up in it. We all make our own choice as to which questions to answer and most of us can spot the ones that will cause trouble a mile away (sort of like this one)
    Anonymous

• look as in all groups of PEOPLE there will be a certain few that just are total asses and try to ruin it for everyone. you just need to ignore these select few and brush it off your shoulders. this is a great site. not only is it full of nice people who are willing to listen and help but its helped me threw quit a few times when i just didnt know what to do..but if you cant get over that fact that there are some vindictive people out there that want to ruin things for people and say nast things,and if you cant just ignore then and think wow what a childish person this is then yeah maybe this site inst for you and you should go. i however will continue to be a patron of this site and tell everyone i know to go and join it. b/c i believe in this site. i believe in its ability to help not onl you but other people.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:43 AM on Sep. 26, 2009