PLAYERS, WHY DO PEOPLE PLAY EACH OTHER FOR BEING STUCK ON STUPID??

PLAYERS NOT A GAME I LIKE TO PLAY! AND WHEN ITS IN YOUR OWN FAMILY HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THAT , PLAY YOU FOR YOUR OWN FEELINGS , PLAY YOU FOR YOUR MONEY... AND THE BIGGEST THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THEY PLAY YOU FOR BEING STUPID AS HELL !!! WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW YOU MOMS ARE DEALING WITH THIS !! JUST A THOUGHT WOULD LOVE TO KNOW , MAYBE I CAN TAKE SOME CUES FROM YOU, IN PUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Players only play you as far as you allow them to. Don't play the game and they can't win. At the very least they won't waste their time with playing you once they realize they are going to get nothing out of it. You are in control of your own moves in the game of life. Sometimes it's best just to ignore or laugh at them and keep moving at your own pace. Don't give them a free ride to the next gameboard stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I have no idea what you mean. You choose how to react to people. People can not 'play' you unless you allow it.

You need to be more detailed in what you are trying to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• what im saying is do you have a family member that playes you with your own feelings should be able to understand what im asking
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• im not going into the personal issue on it just asking if anyone has a member in there family that does that to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I thought i was getting my question across clear !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• um...WHAT??
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Ignorance is bliss! lol I have been lied to by people who should never lie to you. Am I stupid? Maybe (lol) I learned you can't trust anyone, it makes it easier to not get played. :D

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• WHY YOU SAY HUM WHAT?? ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2009