Baby Shower

I'm invited to a baby shower for Ist time. Should I go with some gifts? If yes, what kind of gifts will be appropriate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When you got the invite was there a card in there saying she was registered anywhere? If not, diapers or a gift card to a baby store is good.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• diapers! i didn't get enough at mine lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• if its someone you dont know i wouldnt go. but if its a freind or someone you like then go. get a practical gift. either look at the registry (if they have one) see something they might be in the need for and go from there. diapers are a good thing. maybe a cute outfit. or a gift basket. you can get them from anywhere really. or make your own. get a basket. put in some wash cloths.some bathing supplies. it really depends on how much you want to spend. if you need anything else feel free to message me. im GREAT with ideas.just need more info.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• however tho you might want to be careful! when i was exspecting i bought a crap ton of newborn diapers..brought my son home from the hospital and he was already in size 1 and wearing 3-6 months cloths. i had to go out and exchange and re buy everything..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• If you dont want to spend a lot go to the dollar store and buy washrags, baby wash, shampoo, baby lotion, a bottle brush, anything except food and put it all in a gift basket. Outfits are good, clothing up to 12 mo in size. I was really happy that someone got me packs of onesies in 4 sizes. A baby book is nice. if they are registered anything on the registry. Anything you found specifically useful for your child (include a note as to why it was useful/nice to have). Gift cards for baby stores or stores like target, walmart, ect so they can get baby needs later. My sister gave us giftcards to restaurants where children/babys are welcome so I didn't have to try to cook for a few nights w/ a new baby.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Thanks friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Look on the registry!! When all else fails DIAPERS!!!!!!!!!! =)
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009