What's the best way to apply false lashes?

Denversmommy

Asked by Denversmommy at 12:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Very carefully:)

Answer by louise2 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Lol, I've worn them everyday (top and bottom) for the last 7 years. Do your make-up as usual, minus the mascara. Lay a mirror down on the table or wherever you're putting them on. Look down so your eyes are partially closed but you can see what you're doing. Apply the glue to the band first. Use tweezers starting slowely with the outside corner push them up to you're natural lash line then continue across your eyelid pushing the band against your lashline. Takes about 20 seconds for the glue to dry. I use a lash comb and move it side to side on the underside of my lashes so they blend together. After, put your mascara on, best if only on the tips of the false lashes. Hope this helped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Personally I think I tabbing (individual lashes) is easier.. takes a lot more time but it looks much more natural. if you're doing the single strip, bend the strip a few times to get it flexible, cut it in half and apply the outter half first.. you may want to use a pair of tweezers for positioning.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009