is this crazy or what

ok long story short well as short as i can make it.my sil is with this woman well this bitch anyways,the bitch tryed to do my dh n it didnt happen.well shes still with my sil thats nasty how could she be with her when she tryed to screw her brother.ok well i took a cup of her jewerly n threw it n some got broken.now shes going on my sils sons page writing shit about taking me to court n all this bullshit..and my sil says maybe her man meaning my dh can work it off.isnt that sick is it just me or is something wrong with these assholes..now my real question is can i get her for harsment her n my sil drive past my house like 5 times a day yes i do live on the main road but they go up make a uturn n come back..they shit to my other sil about all this..
\

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• restraining orders
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Only you are the one that has done something criminal. They are just being annoying. You need to pay attention to your own behavior and ignore them. Not bashing as much as trying to protect you from going to jail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2009