Car Problem

I have a 2001 Mercedes E 3-20 the transmissin will not shift and when I put the car in drive the car bump real hard, when I start to drive it wont shift to second gear. Have anyone else had this problem .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You need to go to the dealership
    even regular mechanics dont understand those cars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• have you checked your power steering fluid? Thats the only thing I can think of. Oh and does your car sit still in park? the parking gear is usually plastic and it can be pretty easy for a bit to break off and get into the other gears if you park on a hill often. I would call the dealership or a trusted mechanic.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Check the transmission fluid. Don't drive it, I would even have it towed to the mechanic. Most car insurance policies have roadside assistance (even if it is at home).
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2009