Are you looking maybe for a part time job that will help with the holidays?

I know not much of a question but I just wanted to help out some of ya'll . I got an email from babiesrus and toysrus beause i applied over the summer with them , It said that they are doing major hiring for the holidays,
If you are looking for something I would for sure look in to them . I know tis not much but it would be something ifyou are looking for that little extra for the holidays :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• This was very good information for you to pass on, there are always lots of people looking for jobs on here. Thanks!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Anytime just wanted to help . :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• wow, thats wonderful info! thanks, i will look into that! :)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Only if it pays cash. If I make too much, I lose my grants for school and I cannot afford to pay for tuition and braces for my son on my own. I need help.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• ditto tyfry. But thanks for sharing
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Also ladies a great way to make extra holiday income is selling Avon! You can start making money now and not have to work around a work schedule. www.start.youravon.com use ref code dhullum and start today :) Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2009