Ewwwwwwwwwww! What is it???

Last night and then today I've found the most disgusting bug in our house. One was large and one was small AND they were in different rooms. There could be more!
They almost look like a centipede, but without as many legs. They have the same shaped body and they look hairy. I mean like long curly hairs. They are DISGUSTING!!!! Thank God they don't crawl fast or I'd be too skeeved out to kill them. UGHHHHHHH! What ARE these things?? Does anybody know?
I know, this is the wrong section to put this in, but I want as many ppl to see this as possible. Somebody help!

JawgaMom1

Asked by JawgaMom1 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are some bugs like this that will give you a rash if you touch them. You might want to be careful and not let your kids touch them. My son got a bad rash.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:40 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• You have pictures?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I agree with Gailll. It sounds like a type of caterpillar and the hairs will cause a rash if they are touched. I used to get them all the time when i lived in Vermont.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Were they near a source of water? Laundry room/restroom? We got huge silverfish @ our old place. Kinda sounds like them. I guess that's what they were...idk really. They looked like centipedes too. My kids called em creepy crawly bugs!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 12:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• sounds like a pil bug. they are harmless

Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009