College Paper opinions

Ok ladies I need som help. I have to write a 5 paragraph desciptive essay on a historical marker, that I either can get to or have gone to before. Now where I live is way too boring, so I've chosen to do a paper on a place from salem mass, where I went on vacation when I was 18. My question is which one should I do, th Witch History museum, or the pirste museum? I have pics of both that I will attatch to my paper. Please help. Thanks!

sophiekitten

Asked by sophiekitten at 12:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have terrible typos all through this, LOL! pay them no mind!
    sophiekitten

Answer by sophiekitten at 12:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I used to be an English teacher before becoming a SAHM. My advice is to get two pieces of paper...one for each place. Then list all of the main points and interesting facts about each one. The one that provides you with the most detail should be the one you choose to write on for your paper.

Are you sure your professor will accept a museum for a topic? A museum is not actually a "historical marker." Your professor may mean an actually registered national or sate historical marker (though some museums are built on historical markers). Just be sure and get your location cleared with your professor before you put too much time into it.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• No. If we tell you which one to choose then we cheat you out of part of the writing process. Which one made the strongest impression on you? Successful writers write what they know and they are successful bc they share their experience by painting a picture of what they saw when they were there. Now pick one and write then let us know which one you chose. Yes, I am a retired teacher and a published writer....so pick one and get started.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• He said we could do any markr, place or building with historical signifigance
    sophiekitten

Answer by sophiekitten at 3:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009