Who else is shocked every time they visit CafeMom

Never in my "real life" (im in my mid 40s) have I met such ding bats. Whoes my baby's father, I smoke dope, I living of the government and lol'ing about it, I have never married any of my 3+ kids fathers, blah blah blah.... where do these people come from??????

I have never seen such idiots in real life... but they seem to thrive here on CafeMom... it is like a freak show. I dont want to look but Im drawn to see who can be more of an idiot next.

Amazing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Cafe Mom has been a real eye opening experience for me.
    I always thought I was of average intelligence and normal morals. Since being here I have discovered that I'm brilliant and far smarter than the average Joe (or should that be Joanne?) and I have unbelievably high morals.

I keep saying I'm not going to read the Answers section anymore, but it's like a car accident on the highway. I can't help looking. Morbid curiosity I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Are you God? Is it your place to judge? Do you know these people's personal situations? Sounds like you are making ASSumptions about people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i notice that every now and then. i try my best just to stay out of it and away from it. i'm shocked at what some people are proud of.
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 1:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• LOL! I look at Cafemom as entertainment. If you take everything seriously, it will drive you nuts. Look at it like you are reading a gossip magazine, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Amazing isn't it!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• hmmm.

... Judgmental much?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Some of them I get, some of them I don't. I have been in a lot of different situations myself so I cannot say much to them. I have learned as a PP said, that I am smarter than most and have higher morals than many of them here. That doesn't mean I am better, or that they cannot teach me a thing or two, but I guess I was never aware of how different it was for some people.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Considering the state of the world today, it's not that shocking.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yes CM is crazyyy!!! lol Its very, ummmmm, entertaining? lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009