what are your kids being for halloween?

halloweens a little over a month away. i'm curious if any ones got costumes picked out for their kids.
one of mine wants to be ariel and the other one keeps changing what she wants to be. lol
are they scary?
cute?

bikerchickmommy

Asked by bikerchickmommy at 1:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 5 year old kinder wants to be the wwe wrestler, Rey Mysterio. Hes got the mask, i just need to find some bottoms, fake tattoos/'stache, and spray-on muscles.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think my son is going to be a cowboy, assless chaps and everything LOL. I wanted to do Spiderman cause he is obsessed but I couldn't find a costume small enough (he's 19 months).
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My DD is 22 mos and I was thinking of dressing her up as a monkey. But I know she LOVES Elmo (don't ask me why! She saw him on TV once, for 20 mins, and has loved him ever since lol) and I saw an elmo costume at target, so I might let her be Elmo.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My 2yr old DD is going to be a cowgirl. (I'm making her a hotpink glitter vest and skirt)
    And my 4yr old DS is going to be Bubblebee transformer.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009