help me decide on a name!?

For a girl we like Olivia(my mom says her nickname will be livy), and Perah(pronounced Pear-uh) and for a boy we like Judah and Isaiah. which one of the boys and girls names do you like? Why or why not? And if you have any other suggestions on names I would like to hear them

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like Olivia & Isaiah, Olivia because i like names that start with vowels and Isaiah because we were going to name my son that but we picked Jayden instead:)
    Mommy2babie

Answer by Mommy2babie at 1:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I love Olivia, I would have named my DD that but her dad would have called her Olive.
    Perah--I wouldnt b/c she would forever be pronouncing it for everyone.

I like Judah for a boy b/c its not a common name but not uncommon enough to be strange(hard to explain)
    Isaiah--I dont like b/c it's pretty common and I don't really like to say it :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think Olivia is gorgeous. And I love the name Isaiah for a boy.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My son's name is Isaiah, yes it is common now, Judah is a nice name also for boy. Olivia is the prettier of the two girl names.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 1:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• The only Olivia I knew was a B!tch, so I wouldn't use that name. Isaiah has been becoming more common so I would say Judah personally.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Well i dont know any Olivias. Just because that persons name is Olivia doesnt mean they all will have the same attitude.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i like the name olivia. i dont really like perah. i think it reminds me of pariah. i like isaiah ok and i don't like judah. i think i would always be calling him judy so that's the only reason. good luck choosing! :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• "Just because that persons name is Olivia doesnt mean they all will have the same attitude."

yeah but you know, if you only know one stefanie and you HATE her, you aren't going to want to name your baby that. lol. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I like Olivia and Isaiah. No reason really other than it just sounds better.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I like Olivia but Pearuh, I don't know. I speak some spanish and I believe perra means a female dog or a penny. =-/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009