Bashing the Bashers!

I don't understand it. Everyone is going to speak their mind. If you don't want to hear what others have to say, don't freaking put your business out there! I've seen SO many posts these last few days about women on here being sick of the bashers, it's ridiculous. Why is anyone taking them so seriously? I do agree, sometimes the answers from the anonymous gets pretty mean but thats a given. It's still their opinion and when you post a question, they have just as much right to answer as anyone else. Sorry, I'm ranting, lol. I'm done now.

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do agree with you on this.

Answer by louise2 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yes, but it's just simply unkind and people are often seeking help not other people's bad day.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• So true but isn't it to be expected?
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• If it's an opinion you don't like that's one thing but if it's just plain mean that's a different story. Like the woman who posted a pic of herself and asked us to guess how far along she was. Someone put that she just looked overweight. It's just uncalled for. I think it's sad that there are people out there teaching their children to be rude like that. Everyone has the right to answer a question but I think you could just skip the question if their answer's not constructive at all and just plain mean. Just my opinion I guess.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• thats why i always say the same thing "not everyone is nice,thats life" i dont care its just their opinion, if anything i think posting stuff about them being mean adds fuel to their fire,i dont take anything personal here,we are adults lets handle stuff like it.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I can handle the rude people. It doesn't bother me. I just really feel sorry for their kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think when someone is looking for some advice, especially when they are down, they need someone to listen. How would you like to be "kicked" when you're down? Not very christian if you ask me! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 2:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I can see where people would speak their mind- especially if the OP is asking for advice on something. What I don't like seeing is people being downright mean- they will toss out a very mean, cruel remark that has nothing to do with the post. It is those type of bashing replies that I really think are uncalled for.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My issue is actually when someone asks a question, and someone else answers it, then someone comes along and bashes the person answering. It also bothers me when a subject is brought up in an answer that has little to do with the Q and the whole thread becomes about that side topic.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

I have been "kicked when I was down". I get bashed, noone is immune to being bashed on here. My question is, why is everyone so shocked? I don't take it personally. Maybe that person is just having a bad day. I am just wondering why some people take it so personally and really get upset over it. I've posted questions that I thought were reasonable but others thought they were just stupid. Thats their opinion. Does it make me have hurt feelings? NOPE. I take the advice I was asking for in the first place, use it, and move on.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009