What do you think of women who decide not to have children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think nothing to be honest, lol. Good for them? I don't look down on them if thats what you are asking.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My best friend decided to skip having a family and I used to think she'd regret it. Now we're in our forties and I see she really made a good choice for her lifestyle. Her career makes her really happy, she travels a lot and generally doesn't care for kids. Can't relate to them so I think people know if it's not right.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think, "Good for them! The world is too populated anyways."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• One of my friends says she doesn't want kids. She doesn't think she'll be a good mom. Of course, she's only in her early 20's so we'll see if that changes. I suspect she might end up pregnant, be it intentional or not.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• its ok,its best to not have kids, then to have them and ignore them because they arent what make you happy.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My brother and his wife choose not to have children. It's fine. I mean, I'd like some nieces and nephews, but parenthood isn't for everyone. They like to travel and the run in marathons. They like their life. To each his own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My aunt decided not to have children but only because she has a rare form of herpies that she got as a teen. That and she never really liked the idea of being a mom, she loves being an aunt and great aunt though.
    Anonymous

• I see nothing wrong with it. My aunt & uncle chose not to have kids of their own - all their neices and nephews (and great-neices & -nephews) are their kids! They are both career people, and live a very full life. They are very happy, loving people - she's my favorite aunt! It's their choice. My sister will likely never have kids either, she just really doesn't want them - she loves my kids, but doesn't really want her own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It is her choice, and not every woman has to become a mom to be complete as a woman. She is either way.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 2:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think 'It is their life, their choice' and not my business. I have quite a few family members(great aunts/uncles as well as my sis) that are childless.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009