Not sure what to do or even what to think...

Okay so i'm engaged to this guy who is a pretty great guy, but he has done a couple of things that make me question his trustworthiness. They things he has done don't always bother me, but when they do they really bother me to a point that he notices something is wrong. I don't know whether I should talk to him about it because I know there is going to be a good chance that it will cause a fight between us, and this is stuff that we've already fought about and there's really nothing left to say. It just still bothers me, and even if I did tell him how am I suppose to go about telling him. I don't know I'm just so confused...

ramita

Asked by ramita at 2:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Clearly something is an issue. Ignoring it isn't the answer. You have to talk it out or not marry him. If you feel it's legitimate, make him sit down and respect how you're feeling.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Don't marry him until you are sure. You don't want to still be feeling this way 5, 10 15+ years down the road. Chances are he isn't going to change so decide if you think the good outweighs the bad. Or if these things bother you too much. Good luck I hope it works out for you.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Either get couples counseling and hash it out before setting a date, or get out of the relationship. If you're worried already and you're not married yet, and you "ignore" it, it's just going to get worse - trust me, I'm in the middle of some major shit right now that I ignored when I had the chance to address it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I agree with the others, especially anon. Doubts were what I ignored with my first marriage, and that marriage turned abusive. If you have ANY doubts, DON'T DO IT!!

I'm in my second marriage now, but the Lord had to actually SHOW me that this man is the man I needed to be with. I acted on faith as this man was already an old friend, and I've never regretted it. Never been happier either.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Talk NOW and set your boundaries so it won't be a problem in the future. If he doesn't know things bother you he is destined to repeat them.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2009