He won't sleep through the night anymore!?!

My 7 month old son has slept through the entire night for 4 months now. But the last 4 nights he has woken up 3 times wanting a bottle! What's the deal with this??? Any advise to get him back to sleeping all night?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 2:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son has done this a few times now, i just give him more solid food and tank him up as much as he can eat before he goes to sleep that usually does the trick, you can also let him CIO if you want to
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 2:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Growth spurt, if he needs a bottle. You're not going to force him to sleep through the night no matter what you do. If he's waking up hungry, deal with it - give him a bottle and put him back to bed. If he's not chugging it down like he's hungry, then have his ears checked - unusual waking can be a sign of an ear infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Maybe I should have his ears checked because I only make an once and he falls back to sleep right away. Thanks ladies.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• he could be having a growth spurt, or some problem like sore ears or throat. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009