I need help finding a car seat.

We currently have an Eddie Bauer convertible car seat which rearfaces up to 35lbs, but I'm just not happy with it. We need a second anyway, because she's too big for the infant carrier which we had been using as a spare. I've had my eyes on the Graco MyRide, but I just know in my heart that it's going to be way too large for our small BMW (3 series). I am already practically sitting on the dashboard now. SO . . . . what I'm asking for is if anyone knows of a quality car seat that extended rearfaces that is not humungous!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a First Years TruFit and I love it!
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• we have a Cosco Scenera. I would have to check the rf weight limit, it at least goes to 35 I know. It isn't HUGE, and ours is pretty easy to readjust as dd grows. I think they cost about 50-75 at WalMart- ours was a gift.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• The cosco ones are good and they aren't huge. My insurance through work provided me with a free britax, and those things are freaking huge!

I know the cosco ones rear face to 35, and they are cheap too like the pp said.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 6:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Cosco Scenera is what we use, I love it, wouldn't use any other.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009