what is your fav holiday

mine is Christmas then Halloween

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Christmas! I love to decorate the house and cook all that yummy food! i love pies and cakes and chocolate and making gingerbread houses. I love all the people coming over and eating and drinking! I cant wait! I'd put the tree up today if DH would let me! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Christmas. I love the build up, the festivities, and the way people are just plain nicer during the holidays! I just wish that we could move it to the end of January (since Dec 25 was a totally arbitrary choice), because once the Christmas season is over, there's nothing to look forward to but spring!

I love me some Halloween, too, though.
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 2:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Definitely Christmas for me too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the decorations and lights and wrapping beautiful presents to put under the tree (all of which will be very trying this year with a 1.5 year old . . . she will ripping up everything.....I'll be sure to get all of that on video.) My second fav is definitely Thanksgiving! I love when all the family gets together! We all live far from each other so, the holidays are very special.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Forevermom>>>I'd put the tree up today if DH would let me! LOL

We put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving and leave it up until New Year's. I love the Christmas season!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Christmas!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Jobwise-Halloween. The kids are so cute and it' so much fun having them all in their costumes. I work at a private school and they are still allowed to come to school in their costumes. It's so exciting for them, I love it!
    Familywise-Christmas. Always has been, although I don't do nearly as good of a job as my mom did in creating the festive spirit in the house. She baked and decorated much more than I do, but we still have our own traditions and have fun.
    calico1954

Answer by calico1954 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I love Christmas. It is the one day out of the year that I can spoil my children & no one can make me feel bad about it.
    eeyoreplus4

Answer by eeyoreplus4 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I love Fall, so of course I love Halloween, I love the concept of being able to be someone else for the day. My family loves Christmas. What gifts will be given will actually be hand made, my family makes Pillowcases, tableclothes, jewelry and all that jazz. There will be some stuff bought, but not alot.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Hmmm, it's a tie between Halloween and New Year's. I LOVE the fall season more than anything, but I love New Year's because it's like a chance to start new.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Easter and Halloween. I love dressing my kids up! The build-up and excitement of the days to come are action packed with Eater Bunny pictures and pumpkin carving, with egg coloring and costume designing. Best of all there isn't the stress and false expectations linked with Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009