Pain and pressure.

I've got 3 weeks to go and my pains are now changing daily. One minute my lower back is killing me, the next my leg is spasming. None of the pains are as intense as labor pains or enough to make me cry or anything. But I started doing physical therapy last week because of the pains and apparently my hips are completely uneven. He said my left hip is an INCH lower than my right! No wonder I hurt!

But anyways, he re-adjusted my hips for me and when I got home all of the pains I had were worse! And they keep getting worse too! I don't have another appt until tuesday but I wanted to check in with you guys to see if anyone else hurts too. My newest and most uncomfortable pain yet is at my pelvic bone. You know where they measure from to see how many weeks along you are? It constantly feels like I've been hit on that bone with a sledge hammer. Anyone else ever felt that? Is it a pregnancy pain or an oncoming labor pain?

momma_shuler

Asked by momma_shuler at 2:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've been really sore too =[ I'm 38 weeks and I've barely been able to waddle since 36 weeks. I never had this problem with my first, Kicking does make the same movement with your joints, So maybe take some warm baths and just try to relax for the next couple weeks?

BTW, my doctor told me my pains a normal and just means the baby has dropped down and I could be going in to labor very soon.
    zeroblivion

Answer by zeroblivion at 5:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Swimming can help you feel better.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• How is putting on a bikini at 37 weeks pregnant supposed to make me feel better? lol, just kidding. My phys therapist said anything, walking, going up and down stairs, is going to put my hip back out because it's so loose. Doesn't kicking in the pool make the same up and down motion as walking?
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• im really sore too but im only 32 weeks but as i get bigger my body aches more like my hips inner thighs it hurts to put on my pants i have to hold on to something because when i left my legs it just kills i cant imagine when im around 37 weeks im gona need a wheel chair lol
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 3:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2009