WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER A GOOD LIFE IS !

IM ASKING WHAT YOU MOMS CONSIDER A GOOD LIFE IS . WHATS YOUR IDEA OF A GOOD LIFE , OR WHATS MOST INPORTANT TO YOU! OR EVEN THIS WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT YOUR LIFE , SO THERES SEVREAL ANSWERS YOU CAN GIVE FOR THESE QUESTIONS , JUST WANDERING IS ALL !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• my idea of happiness is what I come home to everyday. An amazing man who is my fiancee, a wonderful little boy. We both have jobs and food on the table. We have the things we need and are working for things that we want. We have good friends who would do anything for us and we would do the same for them. We don't have a lot of money but I know people who have a lot that are no where near as happy as we are.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i dont care what i get as long as my son has a great life and that is living a life with parents that love him,growing up and knowing about God,being able to see places(vacations) not getting everything but having a blessed life
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• What I see in having a great life is not worrying about money bc you can do so many things that way. I want my kids to have a joyous life and do the things they love and follow their dreams. I want them to have happy loving parents and a family that loves each other and doesnt bicker constantly. I dont want to live my life day by day the same routine everyday. I want all of us to be happy, healthy, loving, and spiritual. That's what I think would make a great life. I would change so much about my life...it's not enough to put on this comment box ha. That's pretty sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would be thin, rich, and sane! My 2 story home with a 3 car attached garage would be spotless because of our weekly house service. My perfectly white picket fence would accent my weed free lawn and garden. All toys would be nicely placed in their proper place when not in use. My attached bath would have a whirlpool tub with a stained glass wall and fireplace. I would have an amazing education for the perfect career that was stimulating and fun. I would have plenty of free time to make 5 course meals and entertain friends and family. My family's health would be perfect...wow I should write fiction!
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My life is the best it's ever been. Then again all my kids are grown and my life is about me now. I have a man I get excited over. I'm NOT married to him and that makes life better bc I don't have to deal with all the crap that goes with that. I don't want to work that hard at my age. I'm retired. My health is good. I have a roof over my head and food to eat. I only have to deal with my own issues so that makes life amazing at this time. Of course, you could ask me tomorrow and it may change but that's my answer today.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• but no matter what you HAVE/OWN you are still YOU.....I have a cousin who lives in a large house on the beach. she can't be happy with it...because she is not happy within.

Being HAPPY has to come from within

I'm ok with being broke but what would make things more lovely around here is to have my husband be less sellfish and more of a family man. I asked him to be more of a family to spend more time building memories......His reply was that he can give me as many kids as I want, because that is what family men do...give their wives as many kids as she wants!

I had to explain the difference between his reality and and what a family man does...He spends TIME!!! with his family

So a good life for me is to have a loving! self less!!! husband...and to be one of those super happy outgoing people that has a ton of friends. Money is good but again it does not buy true happiness
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My brother and his wife are mutimillionaires. But deep down inside what I lack in dollar signs I have in empathy and love for others. I have a beautiful son and my husband has shown me the world literally with so much traveling. I had a very important job many moons ago. I dropped every thing for love and never regret it.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• The good life is your family being happy, healthy, having enough to eat and clean water to drink, having people that you love, that love or care back.
    I've had more money than I have right now and I've had far less, but I am pretty happy with my life as it is.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2009