I think I am pregnant

I had unprotected sex last sunday and every since that I been havin terrible headaches, backaches, bad crampin. Can some give me some an advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think its to early to be having signs of pregnancy.. just wait a few more weeks and see if you start your period

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• it could just be in your head. only advice i have, is if you think you could be, take care of yourself as if you are.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• its still a little early to tell whether ur pregnant or not wait for ur next period or wait a few more weeks
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 3:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• its not to early to experience symptoms, my doctor said that you can have symptoms up to 1 week after sexual intercourse
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Have you already missed your period? Maybe you're just PMSing. I wouldn't worry about it just yet, unless you are ravenously hungry ALL THE TIME. That was always a good indicator for me.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It's probably just stress

Answer by admckenzie at 4:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2009