should i give my dad the tickets?

Every year around here we have a concert called the "guitar pull" where country artist sing thier is 6 different singers coming the WHOLE concert is for charity like the singers get paid nothing they only sale a few tickets and you have to win the majority of them they have diff ways to win them well i just won 2 and my DH won 2 last week the concert isnt till nov. 17 the thing is the last 2 years i have not won but tried to and my dad won extra tickets and gave them to me near the concert i am deff. going to give them to him IF they don't win but my question is should i just give them to him now or wait till closer to the concert to see if they win b/c i REALLY wanna take my child to the concert too she loves the people that are coming....should i give them to my dad now or wait a while to see if they win their own????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you are going to give him them tickets anyway and you want to wait to see if they win their own tickets. Then wait. No harm done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I don't see any harm in waiting.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i say wait.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Wait, it would be fun if you could all go together!
    calico1954

Answer by calico1954 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2009