Im sad!

Today is my due date an as of right now no baby! Im starting to think he is going to stay inside forever! Docs are going to induce me on tuesday! I can barley walk now the pressure is so damn bad it is causing my legs to hurt! This is my 3rd pregnancy an by far the worst one! Im having real painfull contractions there to the point i cant do anything while im having one but there still 15 mins apart! Im tired of ppl saying o u havent had him yet! Or when are you going to have him! Im very hormonal today! Anyone have any encouraging words?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't let them induce you! You can go up to 2 more weeks.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It will be over soon. He can't stay in there forever!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• its almost over! dont worry most women dont give birth on their due date anyway so ur not alone hang in there!
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 3:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Gailll i am letting them induce me i have gestional diabetes they wanted to induce me at 38wks but i wanted to wait til i was atleast 40wks! So they let me wait just kept a very close eye on me an the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Maybe those painful contractions are going to lead to labor pretty soon. I had contractions 15 minutes apart for 3 days, then they stopped. A few hours later BAM my water broke and the baby came really quickly. Hang in there!
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I wish I could give you a big hug! What a price we have to pay for a small bundle. My favorite parts afterwards are the way they snuggle their little heads into you when cuddling, the miracle of those itty-bitty feet, and the beauty of those wide eyes staring up at you.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• {{{hugs}}} sending positive thoughts your way mama! Hang in there - it won't be much longer. Mine are big now and off doing their own things and I am lonely today. So remember, life goes in phases and one day you'll look back longingly on this time (ok, maybe not the pain and pressure, but the anticipation and excitement anyway)! Take some pics of your belly to remeber (I didn;t have enough and none once I was hug) and maybe write your unborn baby a letter to remember this time and good luck to you!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• oops sorry about the typos! I meant to say no pics once I was HUGE! But you probably figured that out!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• ((hugs)) have sex to induce yourself? go for a walk? do you have a breast pump? do some nipple stimulation with it- read up on how to make yourself go into labor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009