can you cook?

Well I am so excited to answer yes to this question.... truth be told 3 months ago I was a horrible cook. LOL I read some e-books that really helped. Since then my husband stopped complaining lol I can cook now! I am so excited!!!!!!! The place I went to get the e-books was www.athomecookinginstitute.com. I feel like spreading the news because it helped me so much. it is 3 separate small e-books and they were pleasant to read. So I am going to pass this information on as much as I can only because I wish someone would have given me this site years ago lol.

thesupermom411

Asked by thesupermom411 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• LOL.  Well good for you, I'm happy that you are excited about cooking!  My husband taught me how to cook so that works perfectly for us, lol.  Everything is made exactly the way he likes it, awww he's lucky.   ;)

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I couldn't open the website.

It's great that you learned to cook!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I learned how to cook from watching my mom and with 3 girls now, non of them want to learn! So I tell them they will just have to find men that can cook.
    the funny thing is my son loves to be in the kitchen with me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009