his ex...

He talks to his ex. And I try not to be jelous. I dont care if they talk. But she wants him back. He tells her no. That he's with me. But she wont drop it. So i came across his ex's profile on Facebook... Should I send her a message? What should it say? I dont want to be mean or anything, kinda just want her to know, its me, boo. Not you.

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• What I would be concerned with is why he is talking to her in the first place.  Saying he doesn't want her back while she begs him to come back all the time, doesn't sound right to me.  Thats just me though.  Back to the question at hand, nope I wouldn't say anything to her.  It sounds a bit childish to me and like it would start abunch of shit thats not necessary.  Like I said though, thats just me.  If you want to message her, then you should. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• If you do that you'll only look like high school girls in a cat fight. If he truly doesn't want her back, then he needs to just cut off all communication with her, rather than sitting back and enjoying her chase.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• true to the both of you. but he says he talks to her about other stuff. like our problems??? "because she has been through a lot and has made it through..." what should i do? i trust him. but i cant get it out of my head and it bothers me...
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i don't think he should be talking to an ex about his problems with you....that would just make her think that he isn't happy and give her all the more reason to keep chasing him...tell him straight up "it's me or her" he can find friends that he didn't have a past connection with if he loves you then he'll have no problem leaving his past in the past.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• nah I wouldnt bother messaging her on facebook. that usually doesnt resolve anything but causes lots of drama. if you consider what she's doing a form of harassment, thats where a restraining order comes in. in this case, if she leaves tons of voice mails or texts save them for proof. if it isnt that serious, but it's just really annoying dont answer the phone when she calls or return her messages. if she notices it's a one way street she'll eventually move on. I agree with eirelass! he needs to cut off all communication with her.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• id give him an ultimatum, it is very inapproriate to talk to a person you were in a relationship with and if he says he wants to still talk to her then obviously hes not over her and hes not going to truely commit until he stops talkin to her, i wouldn't say anything to her, or if your an eye for an eye person talk to one of your exs and see what he says about it, my ex would talk to one of his ex's while we were dating, lol thats y hes my ex
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 5:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• No. He is handling it. That's good enough.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• save the drama for your mama! you dont need to say anything. dont get all hoochie-fied. trust your man that hell be aiight and let that be.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 6:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I would ask him why he's talking to her about YOUR relationship problems and not with you? I had kind of went through something like this and I flat out told him that he acted like he cared more about her than me and that he needed to figure it out before I decided if I was going to leave. He choose the right one obviously. But I would be concerned about him talking to her so much, expcially if she wants him back! We all know girls are vindictive and will do anything to get what they want. Tell him flat out how it makes you feel and if that doesn't make him at least realize what he's doing to you then he probably isn't worth much in the long run.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:19 AM on Sep. 27, 2009