Breast Tingling, am I pregnant?? Is it too soon?

I have been trying to conceive and I ovulated a week ago. I have three children - and I remember while breast feeding my breast would tingle right before they leaked!! Aunt Flo isn't due until October 4th...is it too soon for me to be having these tingling breasts because of pregnancy?? I had my tubes untied on July 28 and we're trying so hard!!!

mamamia1974

Asked by mamamia1974 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I honestly get that feeling alot even get the swollen sore feeling :(
    I usually get it right before my period

Since your due october 4th Id wait til next saturday to try a test.
    Get the regular line on because those digital ones require more HCG then the lines ones.
    I use first response and it told me 8 days before my period when I was pregnant with my daughter.
    Good Luck !!
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i JUST found out i am pregnant (took the test yesterday) i wasnt due for my "friend" tll oct 1st, but i got the same feeling, and my belly was rock hard on the bottom. so i kida assumed and well, our test came back possitive. so its totally on you if you wanna take a test now, but if it saids negitive, dont panic, just retake another in a few days!! GOOD LUCK!!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 6:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2009