When you see a chick wearing wearing tacky clothes that are see through white, with writing tht says juicy onher ass and just crazy bright neon colors, what would you think ? Trying to get attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I usually think "wow...ugh yes woman's college. keep remembering it's about tradition." The only place i see women like that is at school.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• yes! trying to get attention. it's great to flaunt your stuff if you have great self esteem, but there's a fine line between being attractive from the inside out to being plain trashy and dressing like that. she's a walking advertisement: "juicy" attention perverted dirty old men!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think, oh yeah, I live in Florida.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Would you believe she has the adudacity to talk about how I dress?How can the pot call the kettle balck when she dresses for attention? Like an attention whore?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think that it makes her feel good... feel like someone pretty. It's for attention in a way that she doesn't think is negative... I admit that I have done the whole dress up to feel pretty thing and it's definitely not to make others feel discusted... its something I do for my own self-esteem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I do the same. In fact we have so many of the same outfits. But she gets so pissed and so angry at me . She will one up me by wear loud colors with the outfit and then pose in front of me and then about me with her friend. She needs to get over herself and leave me alone with her hs bs. I don't have time for that. So been there done that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009