How many of you ?

Own your home? (not paying anything any more actually own it)
Have less than 5000 credit card debt?
Have never had credit card debt?

We own our home and land on thing we have to pay is the taxes for the land
My husband has 2,000 credit card debt from college. LOL ( he thinks if he ignores it , it will go away)
I have never had a credit card or a debt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• only** thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I rent a condo, don't have more than $400 credit card debt but have what seems like a billion dollars in school loans

Answer by admckenzie at 5:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• We rent, we do have less than 5k of credit card debt, unfortunetly it has gone into collections. We also have 6k of medical bills in collections (the hospital didn't like what I said I could afford to pay each month and sent it to collections, the collections agency had NO problems with the payment I was able to make and actually said the hospital should have accepted it too) We also have a 4k bill from a car that was repoed that we are fighting because they lied about where the car was so we were unable to get our stuff out of it. (it had some Christmas gifts in it and a box of paperwork that we were moving including DS's social security card and birth certificate, total of about 2k in stuff) So yeah, we made some bad decisions, then I got sick and it really screwed us over.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 5:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Hubby school loans is the only debt we have. We have credit card debt, but it's not nearly 5000 dollars, LOL!

We don't own a home because we are waiting for my husband to get out of the Navy first.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 5:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• We rent and we have credit card debt.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• im poor and live in the gutter
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 6:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Own my home and have some credit card debt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I wish!!! LOL! Good for those of you who are in this category, I wish I was one of you!
    brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• we rent
    we do not have any CC debt and I have never had a CC Dh has had several. We paid them off and I will divorce him if he gets another....lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2009