whats the percentage?

i was wondering if we tried to concieve a couple days before ovulatining and while ovulating. what do u think is the percentage that i would become pregnant. i have 1 child already

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well you are doing what you are suppose to do. However it does not always mean it works, but since you already have a kid then you know you can get pregnant. Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Well in my case we were doing what you are and we got pregnant the first month. DH was "upset" bc he didn't get to try a bunch! lol But I think it doesn't always happen that quick. Just keep up with it!! Good Luck!!
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• There's only a 25-33% chance for you to conceive each cycle, even under the best of circumstances (like what you're describing). That's why it takes a few months on average for perfectly normal, fertile couples to get pregnant, and why there's no point in going to the doctor for help until you've been actively trying for at least a year (maybe 6 months if you're older than 35 or 40) with no results.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• for sure, its my ovulation time now and i started having sex right after my period, every other day until after ovulation, and then maybe a week after just to be sure! good luck!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2009