Underwear or not?

How many of you don't wear any undies at all with jeans, etc?

I have considered trying it simply because underwear drive me nuts!

Yay or Nay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always wear underwear when I'm going out in public. I hate wearing them too, but I just can't go without. I have friends that go commando and don't mind, but I just can't. Have you tried thongs? I can't stand them either, but I have friends that wear them all the time and love them. You do what you want to do girl, who cares what other people think and who's going to know if you don't tell them. LOL!

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• bouncingI wear them with jeans but not with skirts when I know SO is coming over!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Depends on my mood, how wet I am (sometimes I have to wear a pantyliner because of it) and how much I really feel like doing laundry. There is a sexyness factor as well. It really turns DS on when I don't wear them.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 5:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I do not wear underwear at home. But I do wear underwear when I go out in public. They drive me crazy too. I do not think it would be to comfortable to not wear underwear with jeans The way jeans are made in the crotch area, it might be more of an irritation then wearing underwear.

Answer by louise2 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• auroura--I think you mean it turns dh on when you don't wear them. LOL, at least I HOPE that is what you meant. LOL.

I would be too uncomfortable not wearing underwear. I always feel like I have to pee when I'm not wearing them.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 5:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I don't like them ... But I do wear them when I have too.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It makes it easier for you to get an infection if you don't wear it. Underwear is made to help keep stuff out of that area.
    I would try a different kind of underwear if it drives you that crazy. I don't wear them when I am home/night tim but because if you get no air flow down there it can help the natural yeast in your vagina grow and give you a yeast infection. (Esp in the winter, yeast grows best in dark warm damn areas.. and in the winter you are covered up a lot making it the perfect environment for it to grow.)
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• damp* not damn
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i dont wear any underwear at all. i dont even own underwear. hahahaha! dont like thongs etc., id rather go free-lippin'!!!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 5:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I always wear undies --I want to protect myself from the germs in the world out there. It is unsanitary to expose your crotch like that. ANd I am too modest to ever accidentlly show myself off to strangers. It just seems a bit too....slutty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009