What is the worse thing you have ever done to someone to get back at them for doing you wrong? How did they do you wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There girls were excluding me and we all worked together, they were so mean that I switched to the night shift and they were having a chirstmas party and of course they excluded me and I knew about it, and I went up and gathered all the dead flies off the window sills and buried then in there spinch dip for their party!!! I just thought those nosey mean ladies needed more protein!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• this 18 yr girl cheated with my fiance and he told her we were just room mates and after i used my first check that had the hiring bonus so was about 2000..i paid all the bills and bought him another car then he kicked me out the next week and moved her in so while he was at work i put some panties that had conditioner with tuna oil mixed in the crotch, to give it that creamed look and smell, i put them in his glove compartment and left a bra under the seat and condom wrapper on the floor boards then call and leave a message on their answering machine asking for my panties and bra back and that i had a good time on his lunch break.....she was pissed lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• In high school I had a boyfriend that cheated on me. After dumping his pathetic butt I got some gag envelopes that had "Confidential: Herpes Test Results" stamped on them. I typed his name and address on it and sealed it up. I ripped the end open so it looked like it was handled roughly and the contents fell out. Then my mom who was traveling through Minneapolis mailed it from the airport there so it didn't have a local postmark. I heard later that his mom got the mail when it came and completely flipped! She took him to the doctor to get tested for everything under the sun!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 11:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009