breast leakage

everyone tells me that by the third trimester you should start "leaking"
I just want to know b/cuz everyone tells me that they leak alot...

is it normal not to leak from one breast??
&& is it normal that when you do leak, it's very little... like two drops or three????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't leak at all until my milk came in 4 days post-partum, and I was fine. I was able to exclusively BF for 5 months.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 6:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I never leaked. Ever. Not during pregnancy. Not after, when my milk came in. I have been breastfeeding since April and have never had a problem with leaking. Every body is different. Leaking doesn't mean you're making too much milk and not leaking doesn't mean you're making too little. Not leaking just means you're less likely to suffer the embarrassment of having spots all over the front of your shirt when in public. :)

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i think everyone is different. ive been leaking since about 18 weeks an my cousin never did so i think its just up to your body :) dont worry if your not though doesnt mean you cant bf or anything :) an i agree with pp leaking in public is so embarrassing haha happen to me a couple of times!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 9:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009