Giving your husband a honey do list~

I have never gave my husband a honey do list in the almost nine yrs. of marriage until the other night. LOL... I gave him two things to do and they were out door jobs. It rained!!! LOL.... He was a happy camper....

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMBO, sounds like what would happen if I gave mine one.

I havent and we've been married 6 yrs. If I ask him to do something he forgets 10 mins later anyway LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I have given my husband some and we have been married 3yrs. Granted not all of them get done and he usually has three days to do that stuff. I only give him one if I'm out of town.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• lol figures huh ? :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• hehehe....lucked out! I have given my hubby lots of lists. he is horrible about figuring out what needs to be done, but if I give him a list he gets all done right away!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 7:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My husband asks me for a list of things that need to be done, and I'm usually like, "Hello, look around...." Guess I'm lucky that he wants to do things to help!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 7:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2009