Should I feel my baby yet?

I'm pregnant with my second child and am 20 weeks. I haven't felt the baby move yet and am getting nervous. I've talked to my OB and he said it's nothing to worry about. But I can't help but worry. Is it normal that I don't feel this baby when I felt my son at 17 weeks?

Kayla21543

Asked by Kayla21543 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• give it a few more weeks 5-6mo is about when they start moving
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 7:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• could be the postion the baby is in which is causing you not to feel those first little kicks after all they dont really start kicken good till around 25 weeks or better.
    RykersMom04

Answer by RykersMom04 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Could be the position of your placenta too. I started feeling mine around 17-19 weeks but it would be once or twice every few days. Now at 21 weeks I feel it moce a gew times every day and can feel it from the outside too. Be patient it will happen!
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Its roughly 6 months. I am pregnant with my first and I felt the very first movement at 19 weeks. It was only after I eat and then nothing. Then I'd only feel something around the evening time for a little while. I am 26 weeks tomorrow and I still don't feel movement everyday. I still have 2 more weeks until I hit month 7 and thats when I should feel serious movement everyday. Aside from that my doctor's visits are great and as long as everything is fine then don't worry yourself. I heard they sleep like 18+ hours in there~! =)
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009