omg

i swar i hate all guys i hate bein hurt like this and ppl using me and shit i have this i honestly wanna kill my self over this shit i'm so tired of this bullshit i'm tired of bein hurt and bein alone and everything i'm so scared of bein alone and i swar the only thing that is keepin me alive anymore is my dr=(

katelynnmommy23

Asked by katelynnmommy23 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh Girl have some self respect. Seriously, you are a grown woman, I am assuming. You can go out there and do anything and be anyone you want to be. DO NOT rely on a man to make your life complete. YOU DO NOT NEED A MAN. Remember, you only open yourself up to this stuff if you want to. You do not need to do this.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• dont ever view yourself so worthless that you can actually consider this,im sorry your hurting
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Everyone hurts.  Wanting to die?  Most of us feel like that at some time or another.  You have to pull through, pull yourself out of the funk.  Noone is worth your life.  And obviously, you haven't found someone who is even worth your TIME.  You will.  How old are you?  I'm just asking because you sound really young.  I don't say that to be mean.  Be comfortable with you, value YOU, don't worry about what the next person is doing.  Are you a good person in relationships?  If so then you will eventually meet someone else who is too.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• you dont wanna die. life is precious. lightness comes after darkess as the rainbow after the storm. stay storng, walk the line, the gift is great in the end.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 7:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• if you are on here.. chances are you have a child.. reason enough to go on and be happy with your life. Stay strong, things always get better. And you already have the best gift, greatest miracle of all and that is and always will be all you ever need.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• you've been listening to too many sad songs. you have control over your life. quit making bad decisions about men. find a decent guy and he won't hurt you. take that as a challenge not a bash. that way you won't die...you will just try harder and choose men more wisely
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2009