ANYSUGGESTION IN HOW TO MEET A NICE GUY?

this question is mostly to single moms?. in how r they meeting nice guys? my friend is going to a date tonight a blind date from the internet. i wish her luck but usually they end up bn duds../

angelchip401

Asked by angelchip401 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I met my fiance on the internet...on match.com

My GF met her husband on there as well..

I do find that you meet nice guy, or just guys in general when you are

Not looking for them.....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Well, I found that it works best if you stop looking. I dated for four years before I met my husband. I had all but given up hope on guys. The funny thing is after I got engaged, three of the guys I had dated before suddenly started to show interest in rekindling our relationship. Strange... guys are weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I am engaged to my high school sweetheart, but we had split up after our first baby, but realized after 3 years apart, that we were ment to be forever, so as for you.. have you already lost your one and only?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• If a woman is having trouble meeting a nice guy, she's probably either looking in the wrong places or overlooking the nice guys.

Nice guys are out there. But they usually aren't the flashy guys that catch your eye on the internet or the guys who you will find at a club or a bar. Maybe start looking in different places and talking to a different kind of guy.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Try at church, there will be little old ladies trying to set you up, lol. But seriously church is good, collage if you are going back. Try joining the Y or other fitness/ family thing. Is your child old enough to do sports make the games. Just be friendly to people in general and you will meet all sorts of people, maybe a great guy too. Also voluteer good way to feel great, do good and meet good people.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2009